Thank you for visiting our website
St. John, Wallace, Brennan & Folan llp is a labor and employment law firm formed in 1993. The Firm's partners come from nationally-recognized employment law practices. They are litigators with extensive court, arbitration and agency trial experience. The Firm is committed to achieving its clients' objectives by offering first rate legal skills while maintaining the cost advantages and responsiveness of a small firm.
St. John, Wallace, Brennan & Folan llp represents employers and individual defendants in all areas of labor and employment law. The Firmís practice includes:
- Defense of lawsuits brought under federal and state discrimination statutes, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act.
- Defense of wage and hour class actions, including those alleging unpaid overtime due to improper employee classification, failure to provide statutory rest and/or meal periods, failure to provide proper payroll documentation, failure to pay wages due through allowance of off-the-clock services and failure to reimburse employment-related expenses, as well as associated penalties under the California Private Attorneys General Act.
- Defense of lawsuits alleging wrongful termination, breach of contract, defamation, infliction of emotional distress and other employment-related tort and contract claims.
- Investigation of sexual harassment and other employment-related claims
- Drafting and enforcing unfair competition, non-solicitation and intellectual property protection agreements.
- Training on employment topics, including sexual harassment, discrimination, workplace diversity, protection of trade secrets and compliance with wage and hour laws.
- Drafting and enforcing alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
- Representation of single and multiemployer employee benefit plans, including litigation under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act.
- Advising employers on executive compensation, including stock options and stock appreciation plans.
- Preparation and review of employee handbooks, personnel policies and employment agreements.
- Counseling employers regarding hiring, disciplining and terminating employees and compliance with state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Representation of employers in cases before the National Labor Relations Board.
We welcome any questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact us at any time:
St. John, Wallace, Brennan & Folan, LLP
21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Suite 1120
Torrance, California 90503
You can also send us a message directly through the Contact page of this website.